Thursday, June 16, 2011

Diaper Duty

Today I'm busy washing Lil' Bit's diapers. Yes, I'm one of those crazy mothers that uses cloth diapers.  

Gross?? 

Not as gross as I thought it was when I first heard about cloth diapering. I didn't use cloth diapers for M and A, only because I didn't know much about them. A friend of mine gave them a try with her third daughter and I figured why not? Once I did a little research and saw just how much money you can save, I was sold. They say you can save thousands of dollars cloth diapering, but I'm not about to sit down with my calculator to check on this accuracy-- I have three kids to chase!

I've been cloth diapering for 11 months now and I'm happy with them. Not only are they super cute, they are also very soft. Cloth diapering isn't for everyone and I only use them at home. If we're traveling, I buy Huggies.

 These dirty diapers don't look nasty, it's really not that gross.

 Some of my diaper stash, look how cute and comfy they are. The wash cloths are my wipes. 
 No big ugly yucky stains, they wash clean very easily.


I keep them nice and organized, that way I can grab one when I need it. 


I use Bum Genius 4.0's one size pocket diapers. Then I also have a few Happy Heinys and Cloth By Tel Diapers. 



 Just busy reading a book in my comfy little diaper.





What's that? You dig my cute diapers? Me too!



Thinking about one day using cloth diapers? It can be overwhelming trying to figure out what all you really need. Email me, I would love to help you and your little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment